Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
Seasonal favorite drink made using all natural and organic ingredients
Servings 2 person
- 1 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk carageenen free
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree organic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup grade b
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or combo of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice
- 2 cups coffee or espresso shots
Add all ingredients with the exception of the coffee to a blender. Blend well.
Pour about 3/4 cup of mixture to milk frother and warm. Or use saucepan or microwave.
Add pumpkin spice latte mixture to your cup of coffee and enjoy!
Store leftover mixture in airtight jar in the fridge and add to coffee as needed.
Calories: 145kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 173mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 4765IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 0.8mg