Pumpkin Spice Season is finally here! I can’t wait to share with you my new favorite fall morning drink! This Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe.
Be sure to also check out my Whole30 Iced Coconut Latte recipe.
I love throwing on a chunky sweater and sipping a warm cup of coffee – especially a Pumpkin Spice Latte! Now, I love my PSL but have you ever looked at the ingredients in Starbucks’ seasonal favorite drink? Filled with chemicals and GMO ingredients that I know I don’t want to start my day off with!
I have spent the past few weeks perfecting my version of the perfect all natural and paleo Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe!
What Is A Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Maybe you’re wondering what a Pumpkin Spice Latte even is! Traditionally, a pumpkin spice latte is a latte spiced with pumpkin pie spices.
Check out Food Babe’s dissection of the the traditional PSL from your favorite coffee shop.I don’t know about you, but this is not the best choice for my morning cup of coffee.
My Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
I made this Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe to be Vegan, Paleo, Sugar Free and Organic. I used all organic and natural ingredients in this recipe.
You can adjust the amount of Pure Maple Syrup you add to your version depending on how sweet you like it. And I used full fat coconut milk to “froth” and make the foam on top. Just like in the coffee shop!
Now, If you don’t have a milk frother/steamer, get one! It’s one of the best ways to heat up your nut milk. And it adds a foam that makes it so much richer! Check out my favorite one below.
Make a big Batch
You can try this recipe with regular coffee or espresso. I usually do a french press coffee and add the ingredients for more of a coffee au lait taste rather than a more typical latte.
But either versions taste amazing when you are using these natural ingredients. I like to make this big batch and keep it in my fridge to add to my coffee each morning kind of like a creamer.
Much easier than making a new cup each morning. Because we all know life if much harder before our morning cup! Try it out and let me know what you think!
Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk carageenen free
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree organic
- 1/4 cup maple syrup grade b
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or combo of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and allspice
- 2 cups coffee or espresso shots
- Add all ingredients with the exception of the coffee to a blender. Blend well.
- Pour about 3/4 cup of mixture to milk frother and warm. Or use saucepan or microwave.
- Add pumpkin spice latte mixture to your cup of coffee and enjoy!
- Store leftover mixture in airtight jar in the fridge and add to coffee as needed.
- S’mores Dessert Board Idea - June 25, 2020
- How To Create An Outdoor Room That Feels Like An Extension of Your Home - June 23, 2020
- Backyard Outdoor Living Room Tour - June 18, 2020