If you are new here, then I LOVE FALL! And I love all things pumpkin. Luckily my kids love pumpkin too and fall is the perfect time to make some sweet and savory pumpkin recipes. I have rounded up my favorite easy pumpkin recipes to fill your kitchen with the smell and warmth of fall!
15 Sweet and Savory Pumpkin Recipes
1. Copycat Recipe of Starbuck’s Pumpkin Bread
2. Pumpkin Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
3. Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte
This Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte recipe is one of my favorite ways to celebrate fall. And it’s super healthy and natural, unlike the coffee chain version. I keep a bottle of the base ingredients mixed together in the fridge and use it to mix up a PSL each morning. Just add coffee!
4. Easiest Pumpkin Spice Waffles
My sister, Jen Tatertots & Jello has this incredible Pumpkin Spice Waffle recipe that is easy and so yummy! And I love how she used her heart shaped waffle maker for these. Growing up, our mom always made heart shaped waffles for us. This is one pumpkin recipe I know my kids will love!
5. Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter Sauce
One of my favorite meals in the fall is pumpkin pasta and this Pumpkin Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter Sauce from Leslie My 100 Year Old Home hits the spot! This is one of my favorite sweet and savory pumpkin recipes.
6. Pumpkin Tiramisu
7. Easy Baked Pumpkin Donuts – 3 ways
8. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
9. Pumpkin Chai Muffins with Crumb Topping
My kids love when I bake up pumpkin muffins in the fall. I just made a batch of these Pumpkin Chai Muffins with Crumb Topping yesterday and they are already gone! To say, this is a standby favorite in our house is an understatement.
10. Italian Cream Cake with a Twist of Pumpkin
11. Pumpkin White Bean Chili in the Instant Pot
Growing up, our mom cooked a lot of soup. And to say our family likes a good soup in the fall is an understatement. There’s nothing cozier than a warm bowl of chili too! This Pumpkin White Bean Chili from my sister, Jen Tatertots & Jello is the definition of fall cozy!
12. Pumpkin Spice Cake
If there’s one thing I’m craving right now it’s this Pumpkin Spice Cake from Living Beautahfully! The details on this pumpkin recipe have me amazed!
13. Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cake
14. Giant Pumpkin German Dutch Baby
15. Pumpkin Pie With Stenciled Crust
- Healthier Starbucks London Fog Latte Recipe - January 22, 2021
- Learn How To Crochet A Chunky Yarn Wreath! - January 21, 2021
- How I Decorate After Christmas For A Cozy Winter Home - January 14, 2021