These easy Cinnamon Roll Bunnies are made with premade rolls and topped with zesty orange glaze. A perfect treat for spring and Easter brunches or gatherings.
Making these Bunny Cinnamon Rolls is so easy and the result is so cute! Guests young and old will love this take on the classic morning bun.
Easy Cinnamon Roll Bunnies With Orange Glaze
Growing up, my mom made homemade Parker House rolls for Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. And for Easter, she turned the regular crescent shape rolls into a bunnies with raisins for eyes and a sweet orange glaze on top. I always looked forward to those sweet rolls each Easter.
I admit that I am not the most patient baker. So, I don’t even attempt to make my mom’s famous Parker House rolls. Her recipe requires a lot of time and patience. So, I still leave that job up to her!
But, I this year I decided to take a little shortcut and make these Cinnamon Roll Bunnies and top them will fresh orange glaze. The result makes me reminisce on my childhood and puts me back in our kitchen eating those soft and fresh-from-the-oven Parker House roll bunnies.
How To Make Bunny Cinnamon Rolls
You can use any pre-made cinnamon rolls. Or you can make homemade cinnamon rolls using this recipe. Either way, the result is perfect for Easter or any spring brunch. For this recipe, I used Pillsbury Grands Cinnamon Rolls.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Take your unbaked cinnamon rolls and place them on the baking sheet. Unroll each cinnamon roll about 6 inches and cut off a strip 6-8 inches long. This will be the ears for your bunny. Shape the dough into ears by creating an M shape. Place at the top of the cinnamon roll and pinch to secure to the body. Repeat for all your rolls.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, take the icing that was included with your cinnamon rolls and place in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh orange zest and 1 teaspoon of fresh orange juice. Set aside.
Once your cinnamon roll bunnies have come out of the oven, let them cool for 10-15 minutes. Then spoon your orange glaze on top. Lightly dust with festive sprinkles or sugar. This step is totally optional but fun nonetheless.
Recipe and How-To Video
Cinnamon Roll Bunnies
- 1 can Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 orange
- sprinkles optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the cinnamon rolls on the parchment lined pan. Unroll each cinnamon roll 6-8 inches and cut off the strip of dough you have unrolled. This will become the ears of the bunny.
- Form the ears. Make an M shape with the dough and place at the top of the cinnamon roll. Pinch to secure to the base. Repeat for each bun.
- Bake for 35-30 minutes until lightly brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 15-30 minutes.
- While the cinnamon rolls are cooling, make the icing. Using the enclosed icing, add to a small bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of fresh orange zest and 1 teaspoon orange juice to the icing. Stir to combine.
- Once the cinnamon roll bunnies are cool, top with icing and sprinkle with colored sugar or sprinkles.
Easter Dessert Recipes
- Bunny Charcuterie Board (Breakfast) | Happy Happy Nester
- Easter Chicks Chocolate Covered Pears | Paint Me Pink
- Mini Carrot Cake Bundt Cakes | Twelve on Main
- Cinnamon Roll Bunnies With Orange Glaze | Modern Glam
- Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies | My Sweet Savannah
- Easter Flower Cupcakes | My 100 Year Old Home
More Dessert Recipes To Try
- Chocolate Bunny Cupcakes
- Dark and White Chocolate Easter Bark
- Naked Cake Decorated With Flowers
- Strawberry Fool Dessert
Save This Pin For Later
- Easy Disco Ball Wreath For Christmas and New Year’s - November 15, 2023
- Pumpkin Pie Whiskey Smash Cocktail - October 26, 2023
- How To Decorate A Round Table For Thanksgiving - October 25, 2023