Make this fun and easy recipe for Easter bark. Made with white and dark chocolate and seasonal candies, it is perfect for spring!
Chocolate bark is an easy recipe to make with kids and is fun for all holidays. Also, this Easter bark recipe is a great way to incorporate seasonal candy and cute chocolate bunnies!
Easter Chocolate Bark
My kids love making chocolate bark. I mean, who can resist the combination of white and dark chocolate with crunchy candies and pretty sprinkles? So, chocolate bark is a perfect way to use up leftover holiday candy too!
This recipe for Easter bark takes only a few minutes to prepare. Chop it up into squares and place in Easter baskets or put out for Easter brunch!
Easter Bark Ingredients
The full, printable recipe is located at the bottom of this post. But, I will walk you through how to make this easy Easter dessert!Jump to Recipe
Now, to make this Easter bark, you will need:
- Dark chocolate for melting
- White chocolate for melting
- Seasonal sprinkles
- Mini chocolate bunnies
- M&M’s chocolate eggs or any seasonal candies you want to add
I found seasonal M&M’s and chocolate candy eggs at the store. And I picked up one of those sprinkle mixes that comes with 6 different varieties.
But, there really is no right or wrong way to make this chocolate bark. Get creative and have fun!
Tips to Make Chocolate Bark
Making this Easter chocolate bark is easy and can be done with kids too!
First, you want to melt the dark chocolate. Using a double boiler or the microwave, melt the chocolate.
Next, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the dark chocolate onto the pan in a rectangular shape. While the dark chocolate cools slightly, melt the white chocolate.
Once the white chocolate is melted, pour onto the dark chocolate in ribbon-like designs. Next, using a chopstick or other thin utensil, swirl the dark and white chocolate together creating a feathery design.
Next, add the chocolate bunnies, chocolate eggs, M&M’s and then the sprinkles. Allow the Easter bark to cool. And you can place the sheet pan in the freezer to cool quicker.
And once the chocolate bark is completely cooled, cut into square or rectangular pieces.
How To Store Chocolate Bark
This Easter bark can be stored in an air-tight container at room temperature for several weeks and does not need to be refrigerated. But, it so good, I’d be surprised if it lasts longer than a few days!
Dark and White Chocolate Easter Bark Recipe
- 10 ounces dark chocolate
- 10 ounces white chocolate
- Mini chocolate bunnies
- assorted sprinkles
- m&m candies
- chocolate candy eggs
- Using a double boiler or microwave, melt the dark chocolate. Once it is melted, pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet in a rectangular shape.
- While the dark chocolate is cooling slightly, melt the white chocolate. Once the white chocolate is melted, pour onto the dark chocolate in ribbon-like strands. Use a chopstick to swirl the two chocolates together.
- Starting with the chocolate bunnies, place them on the chocolate. Add the chocolate eggs, m&m's and then the sprinkles.
- Allow to cool completely and then cut into rectangles or squares.
- Store unused chocolate bark in an air-tight container at room temperature.
19 Easter Dessert Recipe Ideas
Gluten/Dairy Free Floral Sugar Cookies – Zevy Joy // Mini Layer Cakes – Jennifer Maune // Perfect Coconut Cupcakes – Sincerely, Marie Designs // Macaron Angel Food Cake – Life Is Better At Home // How To Make A Naked Cake – Hallstrom Home
Quick and Easy Spring Dessert – Happy Happy Nester // Bunny Cupcake Toppers – Finding Lovely // Painted Buttercream Spring Carrot Cake – Craftberry Bush // No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Trifle – The DIY Mommy // Easter Dessert Board – My Sweet Savannah
The Best Macarons – My 100 Year Old Home // Easter Bark – Modern Glam // Easter Bunny Chow – She Gave It A Go // Bird’s Nest Cookie Cups – Tatertots & Jello
Keto Friendly Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Drizzle – The Happy Housie // Healthier No-Bake Bird Nest Cookies – Cassie Bustamante // Simple Strawberry Pie – A Blue Nest // Best Sugar Cookie Recipe – The Handmade Home // Mini Pavlova Easter Dessert – Twelve On Main
More Easter Entertaining Ideas
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Bunnies With Orange Glaze - March 9, 2023
- Flowering Bulb Centerpiece in Vintage Ironstone - March 2, 2023
- Heart Shaped Raspberry Hand Pies For Valentines Day - February 9, 2023
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
GET A DOSE OF GLAM IN YOUR INBOX. RECEIVE ENTERTAINING TIPS AND DESIGN INSPIRATION STRAIGHT TO YOUR MAILBOX!
this is adorable! i can’t wait to try making it!
This is such a fun idea Ashley! Kids would love this. I pinned it to my recipe board so I can make one for my kids!
How fun is this! Love all the colors