There’s nothing better than following along with the transformation of someone’s home and seeing their passion unfold! It’s almost like watching the early days of HGTV only better because you really get to know these friends and cheer them on! This week the features for our Friday Friends Parade are full of DIY Makeover Inspiration and Ideas!
Welcome to our Friday Friend’s Parade linkup party. This is where you get to share all of your creative blog posts with us. Every week we will feature our picks on social media and here on our blogs! This is a great way to connect, create community and to grow our blogs together!
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
This week our features are all about DIY Makeover Ideas and Inspiration!
DIY Entrance and Stairs Makeover
Are you ready to be wowed? This incredible makeover is from Medina from Grillo Designs and it is not to be missed! I can’t decide if my favorite part is the stairs or the fun wall treatment!
Mother’s Day Breakfast In Bed Gift Basket
Today on the blog I am sharing this easy Mother’s Day Gift Basket idea. The theme is Breakfast in Bed and it includes my sister in law’s recipe for Homemade Protein Granola! Check it out and let me know what you think!
This elegant bathroom is from Holliday from Home with Holliday. She shares how she added a few elements to get her refreshed home. Don’t you love her furry chair with her lazy susan tray? She has created quite a beautiful oasis!
Here is my latest addition to our dining room. I have teamed up with Birch Lane, and Stonewall Kitchen for a generous giveaway. You’ll want to enter this one and possibly win a $1,000 gift card and $500 in product from these companies.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
Room Restyling Inspiration: Double Duty
There’s nothing we love more than a beautiful room…except when that room is also functional. This week’s feature combines aesthetics with plenty of function…truly award-winning in our books! Our friend Sarah from Grace In My Space shared her room restyle, Sunroom Office Inspiration – Dual Purpose Paradise. We can’t wait for you to take a look. Jodie and I know you’ll be as excited as we are with plenty of take-away ideas to use in your own spaces.
If you follow Julie’s and my Instagram accounts you know how much we LIVE for seasonal changes! There is nothing we like more than embracing our excitement for the season and expressing it through our decor updates. If you love changing up your decor you will LOVE our Spring Home Tour blog post this week too!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Simple Summer Appetizer: Layered Hummus Dip Recipe - May 28, 2020
- How To Create A Gallery Wall - May 26, 2020
- DIY White Rose and Eucalyptus Wreath for Summer - May 19, 2020