Hi and welcome to another week filled with inspiration and ideas! Summer is such a great time to tackle projects and do some fun DIY ideas. I can’t wait to show you this fun DIY Vintage Bucket project and more decorating inspiration!
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
DIY Vintage Bucket
Wait until you see how easy this fun DIY project is! Michelle from Thistle Key Lane shared how to create an Antique Zinc Finish and the result is so beautiful! I can’t wait to try this out. I think I am going to use her tutorial and create an ice bucket for outdoor entertaining!
Speaking of outdoor entertaining, this week I shared Patio Decorating Ideas: 7 Simple Summer Updates. I hope this post gives you some easy and simple ideas of how you can update your outdoor space for the summer months!
JODIE & JULIE’S FEATURE
Not everyone can afford a complete kitchen remodel. Jodie and I are included in this group. And we know we are not alone. Desiree of Camelot Art Creations has some awesome solutions to this common dilemma! She has turned her builder-grade, no charm kitchen into a delightful farmhouse kitchen full of style! Best of all, she’s done it all on a dime. Her tips will enlighten and inspire your own kitchen updates. You’re gonna LOVE this!
Jodie and I are SO EXCITED to be hosting our first-ever Instagram retreat in Waco, TX October 14th-17th. Visit our INFORMATION PAGE to get all the details and learn how to get your tickets. We can’t wait to meet!
Willow Street Interiors is my feature for this week. Laura’s fresh summer decor has me inspired to paint my master bedroom. Make sure to check out her gorgeous bedroom.
My family and I are now dining most nights outdoors since the weather is warm. But, now and then we will have a chilly evening, and that is when I bring out our lightweight blankets. This week I’ve rounded up my favorite lightweight throws for you. These blankets are easy summer decor that is essential for summer nights. Happy Shopping.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
- DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders for Your Fall Table - October 7, 2021
- How To Set A Thanksgiving Table – Tips From An Event Planner - October 6, 2021
- The Easiest Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Coffee Glaze - October 5, 2021