Summer is here and the weather is heating up! There’s nothing better than cooling off with a cold drink when the temps rise. This week we have so many fun recipes to feature! And my features include two Watermelon Drink Recipes!
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Summer is all about entertaining. And what better way to get inspired than by trying out some new recipes! Come check out our features this week that revolve around one of my favorite topics: FOOD!
Watermelon Drink Recipes
Amanda from Domestically Creative shared this mouthwatering recipe for Watermelon Lime Spritzer. I can’t wait to try this out!
If you are looking for something a little stronger, this week I shared my recipe for Watermelon Frozen Rosé AKA Frosé! This was so much fun to create and I love the addition of the watermelon to this summer cocktail!
Citrus Dessert Recipes
Domestically Creative has this delicious looking Key Lime Pie Ice Cream recipe Doesn’t it look like the perfect treat on a warm summer evening? I seriously can’t wait to try making Amanda’s awesome recipe.
This month over on my blog it is all about sweet citrus desserts! I just created a collection of 9 various recipes that I’m sure you’ll enjoy perusing. Make sure to check out these scrumptious recipes.
JODIE & JULIE’S FEATURE
Easy Summer Dessert Recipes
Who wants to be stuck in the kitchen, especially in the summer? Hmm. Not us! That’s why we love these easy Slice and Bake Lemon Sugar Cookies from Elizabeth at Pine Cones and Acorns! This make-ahead recipe will have you out of the kitchen in no time….and ready to welcome impromptu guests with open arms and sweet treats!
This week we shared a blog post full of great ideas for Redecorating a Bedroom Retreat on Budget! Our farmhouse shopping resources will have you amazed at the style, quality and affordability of available options.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
- Create An Outdoor Living Space You Will Love For Summer - April 22, 2021
- Jarcuterie! Individual Charcuterie Jars - April 15, 2021
- Whimsical DIY Spring Wreath with Paper Flowers - March 25, 2021