Friday Friends Parade – Linky Party #6
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Hi and welcome to our Friday Friends Parade Linkup Party! This is where we get creative and share our latest projects and blog posts. Linkup your latest DIY, Craft, Food or Decor project!
Heather from Beauty for Ashes shared this amazing Olive Tree Topiary DIY! This is a must see!
And since birthday party season is upon us, here’s a recap of my daughter’s cute and colorful Rainbow Kitty themed birthday party!
This week, I would like to share with you Sarah’s renovated home. Her project is quite remarkable and I sure you’ll enjoy reading her story about huge house redesign!
I’m super pleased out how my two paper garlands turned out. Don’t you think they just add the perfect touch of a secret garden above my bed?
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
This week our favorite came from Kim at Today’s Creative Life. Her post, How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way shares step-by-step instructions for creating the perfect gallery wall. We loved learning the coolest technique to easily hang a picture.
This week we published the DIY transformation of Jodie’s fireplace. It looks like Jodie got all new tile. In fact she painted her old plain tile using a stencil for a very inexpensive and fabulous new look. Of all her DIY projects this one is her favorite to date. Read here to find out how you can use her techniques on any flat surface including floors!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Easy Cinnamon Roll Bunnies With Orange Glaze - March 9, 2023
- Flowering Bulb Centerpiece in Vintage Ironstone - March 2, 2023
- Heart Shaped Raspberry Hand Pies For Valentines Day - February 9, 2023
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
GET A DOSE OF GLAM IN YOUR INBOX. RECEIVE ENTERTAINING TIPS AND DESIGN INSPIRATION STRAIGHT TO YOUR MAILBOX!
aww, Thank you so much for the feature, sweet Ashley! This just made my day!!! I love following along with the Friday friends parade and linking up each week. Thank you all so much for doing this! Happy friday!!!
you’re welcome Heather! I absolutely loved your post!