Friday Friends Parade – Linky Party #1
Welcome to our Friday Friends’ Parade! I am so excited to join up with my friends Jodie & Julie The Design Twins and Janine Happy Happy Nester! We wanted to start this forum where you can get inspired, meet new friends, and show off your creativity, projects and posts!
Join us every Friday to share your favorite content from the week. The linkup will be open until Wednesday and we will each feature our favorites from YOU in next week’s post!
This Week on Modern Glam
In case you missed it, this week I shared 5 Ways To Add Some Cozy to Your Home
And a fun and easy Valentine’s Day Kids Thumbprint Art
Hello, I’m Janine from Happy Happy Nester. So, for the new year, I kicked off a few organizing projects. It started off as one project which apparently morphed into another, and before I knew it, I had quickly dismantled our home in one afternoon. I have some crazy talent for creating messes. Well, out of this chaos rose these beautiful Kitchen Labels. Come on over for a visit and check out my latest blog post.
Hi, we’re Jodie & Julie, The Design Twins. This week has been all about ushering in spring! Yes, I know it’s a bit early for most, but when the rains start in Northern California and everything starts turning green outside it’s hard to resist. Maybe some of my early decorating will give you spring fever or give you some ideas for spring decorating when the moment feels right for YOU! Also since the New Year we posted our Pantry Organizing Project which turned out even better than we had hoped! And lastly, we posted the latest in Instagram Growth Strategies to focus on ways to grow your IG account in 2018. Specifically we share the importance of making your Instagram account PERSONAL and how to do just that!
And now it’s time for you to share your recent projects and posts! We can’t wait to see what you have been up to!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.