Welcome to our Friday Friends’ Parade! I am so excited to join up with my friends Jodie & Julie The Design Twins and Janine Happy Happy Nester! We wanted to start this forum where you can get inspired, meet new friends, and show off your projects and posts!
Join us every week on Fridays to share your favorite content from the week. The linkup will be open until Monday night. And we will each feature our favorites from YOU in next week’s post!
This week I was so inspired by so many incredible posts and projects! You can see my roundup of Valentine’s Day projects (all from the linkup) HERE!
Modern Glam’s Feature
My favorite project from this past week was this incredible Faux Fur Weathered Wood Chair Makeover from Casa Watkins Living. Can you believe she did this project for under $50 including the chair?!
Happy Happy Nester’s Feature
Here is what Janine posted this week, a Valentine’s Day Gingerbread Mini Village.
The Design Twin’s Feature
This week The Design Twins tackled the topic of “How to Use Instagram To Market Your Brand.” Whether you are your own brand or you are a business, these tips will help you grow and increase your Social Media Marketing reach!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Instagram posts, Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Living Centerpiece For Your Easter or Spring Table - March 4, 2021
- Natural Style Easter Table For A Casual Gathering - March 3, 2021
- How To Embroider A Sweatshirt - March 2, 2021