Welcome to our Friday Friends Parade – Linky Party #4!
Welcome to another week of our Friday Friends Parade – Linky Party #4! We can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week! Jodie, Julie, Janine and I started this party as a way to connect with other bloggers and share our inspiration.
So come get cozy and let’s share our creativity! We will each feature our favorites in next week’s party!
Ashley’s Feature From Linky Party #3
Kellie, Gratefully Vintage shared this incredible Beach House makeover!
This past week I shared 10 Winter Decorating Ideas for Your Home. All these ideas are from YOU – from our past Friday Friends Parade linkups!
Janine’s Feature from Linky Party #3
This Cement Tile post by Petit Haus is so inspiring. If you are like me, you will view and study every beautiful floor photo in this post. Congrats Angelina on a wonderful blog post.
My Valentine’s Day Table just eeks happiness! I had so much fun decorating my table with my cute whimsical Valentine’s decor.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature from Linky Party #3
Marie from Rever en Couleur transformed her laundry room with a small bit of paint and some left over wallpaper. You will be inspired when you see this!
This week Julie shared her very heartfelt, personal story of struggle and triumph in our post How I Won My Battle with Infertility. If you or someone you know has ever gone through the pain and loneliness of infertility we really hope you will give this a read. We want you and others to understand they are not alone.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
- Living Centerpiece For Your Easter or Spring Table - March 4, 2021
- Natural Style Easter Table For A Casual Gathering - March 3, 2021
- How To Embroider A Sweatshirt - March 2, 2021