Painting can seem like a daunting task sometimes! Well I have a quick start guide to painting your kitchen cabinets and painting your front door in this week’s features! This week’s linky party is all about painting tips and tricks!
On another note, we will be extending our linky party for the summer and keeping them open for a whole month! This gives you a chance to link up all your summer content!
Janine @ Happy Happy Nester | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Ashley @ Modern Glam | Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
Jodie & Julie @ The Design Twins | Jodie Instagram | Julie Instagram | Pinterest | Facebook
painting tips and tricks
And this week I shared How To Paint Your Front Door in One Afternoon! This step by step EASY guide will get you a new look for the outside of your home in less than 3 hours!
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
Our talented friend Jamie at So Much Better With Age painted her aging back patio concrete slab and turned it into a lasting & stylish statement. Our favorite kind of project: practical, inexpensive, and gorgeous! A triple win. Best of all she shows how after a year of weather and wear it’s still looking great! Check out her recent post and her original how-to as well! Enjoy.
Last week we shared my peel & stick DIY project in my laundry room. Using real barn wood from Olde Wood Ltd I transformed my laundry room in 2 days. I used their peel & stick product called Barnwood2Go. Head to the BLOG POST to learn all about this DIY project and receive a savings coupon code.
I adore all the beautiful projects that Katrin designs over on her blog, Kreativ K This DIY project combines the cute wooden beads that are so popular. This charming candle holder is such a pretty and easy project, and I’m pleased to share it over here.
Here is my latest DIY project that is pretty easy. If you have an old ladder kicking around your garage, you’ll want to make my pool towel/blanket ladder for your yard. If you are like me, I love to upcycle our household items whenever I can.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
- DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders for Your Fall Table - October 7, 2021
- How To Set A Thanksgiving Table – Tips From An Event Planner - October 6, 2021
- The Easiest Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Coffee Glaze - October 5, 2021