We love seeing all the incredible ideas our readers have come up with. So THANK YOU for linking up each week! What an inspiration you are to each of us!
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
Each week your hosts will be featuring our favorite posts from the week before and share here on our blogs and across our social media channels! So linkup and let’s grow our blogs together!
This week I feel in love with so many of your creative posts! This beautiful Spring Living Room from Christina CG Home Interiors has me with her pretty pops of pink, of course!
Angelina’s home is fabulous! Her blog is Petite Haus, and she has the best spring decor! I love her Antique Hen on Nests, and if you visit her blog post, you’ll see more of her collection as well as the history of them.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
So many gorgeous posts, but Jenna of Wife in Progress won us over with her stunning spring table. This lovely DIY table is ideal for any spring gathering, Easter dinner or even a Mother’s Day brunch. In fact, we think these pretty details will inspire your tablescapes all year long.
This week we debuted Julie’s Spring Patio in our blog post “12 Easy Inexpensive Tips for Outdoor Entertaining“. A fresh new pillows brightened up these rocking chairs for a fresh new look. Check out this week’s post for all the details and sources!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
- Living Centerpiece For Your Easter or Spring Table - March 4, 2021
- Natural Style Easter Table For A Casual Gathering - March 3, 2021
- How To Embroider A Sweatshirt - March 2, 2021