Aloha from Maui! My family and I are on spring break in Maui and are loving soaking up the Hawaiian sun and some much needed family time!
Welcome to another week of Friday Friends Parade Linky Party! We were so inspired by all your incredible posts, projects and ideas from last week. What an inspiration you are to each of us!
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
Each week your hosts will be featuring our favorite posts from the week before and share here on our blogs and across our social media channels! So linkup and let’s grow together!
This week I loved all the incredible ideas for Spring decor! Judy from Life Is Better At Home shared this beautiful Spring Door Decor DIY. I love the pops of color that she used and how simple the project is. I’m all about simple crafts!
And in case you missed my Spring Floral Wreath post, check it out HERE.
This excellent post is my choice this week. Ann from Dabbling and Decorating wrote this blog post, 10 Fun Ideas for Decorating with Vintage Books. I’m drooling over her beautiful home in Southern Vermont.
Last year I had a lot of fun creating this holiday post, I borrowed a few of my husband’s vintage books and starting stacking them everywhere on my table. So, grab ahold of some old books and have a blast. Remember to think outside the box when it comes to decorating with books!
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
This week our favorite comes from Jamie of So Much Better With Age. Jamie’s French Vintage decor is so beautiful! You will love seeing how she updates her home for spring. Isn’t her mantel just magical!?
What better way to celebrate spring than to GET ORGANIZED! Jodie got a jump-start on spring with her Pantry Makeover. If you missed it definitely take a look. This post will give you all the motivation and tools you need for YOUR spring cleaning & organizing projects!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.