Can you believe that summer is almost here?! It’s Memorial Day weekend which ushers in the start of summer! I am excited to entertain outdoors. This week’s features all revolve around Summer Entertaining and Decorating Ideas and are sure to inspire you!
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
Michelle from Thistle Key Lane shared this beautiful Summer Tablescape. All the details are so fun! I love the check napkins and be sure to check out how she wrapped those dinner rolls! This is the perfect tablescape for summer entertaining!
As summer nears, I revamp my summer beauty and skincare routine. This week, I shared all my favorite products and my beauty routine. Come take a peek, click HERE.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
This week we chose Jenna from Lantern Lane Designs for our feature! Her beautiful Front Door Refresh is so fresh and beautiful we know you will be inspired! And what about that gorgeous color for her door? We’re obsessed!
Since we are just getting to work on our summertime transformations here is our Summer Home Tour from last year. We think you’ll find lots of ideas to inspire some easy breezy summer updates for your home.
Deb’s sailing theme is a fantastic summer wreath that even has a miniature sailboat attached. I’m confident you’ll love it if you are looking for some fun summer outdoor wreaths.
This summer wreath project is such a fun one. I created the flowers out of felt, so the cost of this wreath is super cheap. It only has a small investment of time but well worth the effort.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
Let's connect! Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to my emails for new posts sent straight to your inbox!