It’s officially June and school is almost out! It’s time to start getting inspired for all things outdoor! This week’s Linky Party is filled with ideas for you. My feature this week is the most fun Summer Party idea and I am sharing a post filled with Outdoor Decorating Ideas for you!
Summer Party Idea with a Twist
Jamie from So Much Better With Age shared this fun and creative Banana Split Outdoor Party. This isn’t just a party for kids! I love how sophisticated and glam this summer party idea is! And what a fun way to end a summer soiree!
Outdoor Entertaining and Decorating Ideas
This week I shared 10 Outdoor Decorating Ideas. From tablescapes, to front porch decor, there are so many ideas that are sure to inspire you! Let the summer season commence!
Angelina from Petite Haus has an excellent article filled with gorgeous photos of peonies. She shares how to care for your peonies once you bring them home. For instance, how to get them to bloom faster! Hop on over to Petite Haus to see her beautiful home and flowers!
This week, I partied with a long list of bloggers, and we shared our summer colors in our home. Did you know that my room all began with my pink peonies bouquet? And to my surprise, it inspired the rest of my decor. I hope you can check out my pretty bouquet.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
When Jodie and I saw this stunning front porch display we were just dazzled. Kim and her daughter Lacey blog at Styled With Lace, and this is just one example of their unique talents! This perfect front porch shows how you don’t need to have a huge porch to make a beautiful and memorable statement.
Jodie really is a master at flower inspiration. She is passionate about flowers, and it shows! Want more ideas?Enjoy Our 8 Best Spring Decor Ideas for plenty of flower inspiration for your home!
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
Let's connect! Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to my emails for new posts sent straight to your inbox!