Do you decorate your front door for the seasons? I love to add seasonal touches to the outside of my home as well as the inside. This week’s features for our linky party includes a Summer Wreath, an end of year Teacher Gift and
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
This week we have some wonderful features! Each week we are so inspired by your creativity and new ideas! I hope you enjoy seeing the posts as much as we do.
This week I was inspired by this fun and unique wreath that Ann from Dabbling and Decorating created. I’m always a sucker for anything vintage and this wreath made of vintage racquets and birdies is just too cute!
And if you are looking for more ideas for Spring or Summer front door decor, I posted this Modern Floral Embroidery Hoop Wreath a few weeks ago to many rave reviews. This was my top pinned post on Pinterest! I hope you can check it out.
Ok, this wonderful teacher’s gift caught my eye. It is adorable. Who wouldn’t want to receive a little bouquet of fresh peonies? Hop on over to So Much Better with Age to the see the full instructions.
I’ve been busy this week! Decorating our home has always been a big passion of mine. For the first time, I’m sharing my husband’s “Man Cave” with his new window coverings from Sunburst Shutters. I know this isn’t my typical styling since it is dark and manly, but come on over and take a look.
I was so thrilled to get my paper out and craft this fun paper wreath. If you have an hour and want a new wreath that will go with any decor, you’ll want to make this.
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
This week we chose Sarah from Dreaming of Homemaking for our feature! We are totally in love with her clever Ikea Hack – DIY Mudroom Bench Built-in! You know I am already measuring my space to see if I can do this in MY house!! Nothing like a great budget decor idea to get me all fired up!
The last step in my Mudroom DIY Makeover is to stencil the tile floors. If you are interested in turning your existing tiles into gorgeous stenciled tiles read my blog post, “How to Get The Look of Real Tile With Stencil.” In it I share the step-by-step process I used to make over my fireplace tiles.
Ok, now we want to see what you have been up to! It’s time to linkup your latest blog post or project.
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
- Pumpkin Centerpiece With Dried Flowers - September 8, 2022
- Super Easy and Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas For Your Home - August 25, 2022
- The Best Fall Candles That I Burn All Season Long - August 22, 2022