The Easiest Way To Hang A Gallery Wall
Happy Friday! I don’t know about you but this week has just flown by! I had so many tasks on my to-do list but didn’t get very far. Oh well – there’s always next week, right?!
Welcome to another week of our Friday Friend’s Parade linkup party. This is where you get to share all of your creative blog posts with us. Each week we will feature our favorites across our social media channels and here on our blogs! This is a great way to connect and to grow our blogs together!
Be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
This week there were so many incredibly talented linkups! I wish I could share all of them with you. Now, on to our features.
Do you love the look of gallery walls but don’t know where to start? Jessica from House Full of Summer shares this excellent post filled with easy tips on how to hang framed art to create a gallery wall. Genius!
And if you’re looking for more easy decorating tips, be sure to check out my post on Shelf Styling Tips & Tricks!
Jodie & Julie’s Feature
How much do we all love succulents? I mean, really!! Especially when they are put together in a cute planter like this! We love this simple DIY Faux Succulent Planter that Amanda at Domestically Creative made. It combines all the elements of a springtime craft that we CRAVE: Simple, easy and black-thumb-proof. Just because you don’t have gardening skills doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the look of this mini indoor garden.
However, if you’re feeling extra feisty and want to give REAL succulents a try, take a look at this DIY Driftwood Succulent Planter that I posted last spring. This project will last all year long if you water it regularly and sit it near a sunny window! My whole family loved this project.
Jenna from Lantern Lane Designs has a great blog post about an excellent DIY artwork. It will inspire you to create your wall decor for your home.
This week, I got busy designing this card that you can make for Mother’s Day. It is my easy DIY artwork project that I’m sure you’ll enjoy making in a couple of minutes./h2>
FRIDAY FRIENDS PARADE LINKY PARTY GUIDELINES
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please DO NOT link up Etsy shops, Giveaways, or other Linky parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your homepage.
- Link up your new projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
And be sure to sign up to receive an email notification each week when our link up goes live! Click HERE.
- DIY Pumpkin Candle Holders for Your Fall Table - October 7, 2021
- How To Set A Thanksgiving Table – Tips From An Event Planner - October 6, 2021
- The Easiest Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Coffee Glaze - October 5, 2021