Grab this free Valentine’s Day Printable art with French saying “Je T’aime de Tout Mon Coeur”. With watercolor font, this come ready to place in your favorite 8×10″ frame.
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Art
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to bust out some of that French vocab that I learned in high school – hehe!
So, here is an ode to my French speaking days. This free Valentine’s Day printable artwork comes ready to put in any frame you have on hand. Resize it to fit your needs. I think you are going to love this freebie!
Je t’aime means ” I love you” in French. And “de tout mon coeur” (with all my heart) adds the perfect ending onto this sweet sentiment. A little heartfelt artwork to add to your Valentine’s Day decor without going overboard.
You can check out my Valentine’s Day shelf styling and see how I incorporated this free printable. I added a few Christmas decorations, which is my new favorite trick for decorating for heart day. What do you think?
Download This Free Printable
Downloading this free Valentine’s Day printable artwork is super easy. Simply click the link or image below, select file and save to your computer. Then follow the instructions and tips below for printing out the printable artwork!
How To Print Out This Valentine’s Day Artwork
Once you have downloaded the file, open the document and print on your home color printer. I suggest printing onto heavyweight cardstock paper.
You could also send upload the file to FedEx Office and have them print it for you. This is so easy to do!
- Go to FedEx Office Print Online
- Click “Document Printing”
- Choose “Copies & Custom Projects”
- Upload the Je T’aime Printable file
- Choose the paper you would like. I suggest Ultra Bright White Card (80 lb)
- Choose the quantity you would like and order it to be printed at your local FedEx Office store!
Let me know if you have any questions or problems. I am here to help!
- Create An Outdoor Living Space You Will Love For Summer - April 22, 2021
- Jarcuterie! Individual Charcuterie Jars - April 15, 2021
- Whimsical DIY Spring Wreath with Paper Flowers - March 25, 2021