Welcome to another week of our Friday Friends Parade – Linky Party #3! We can’t wait to see what you have been up to this week! Jodie, Julie, Janine and I started this party as a way to connect with other bloggers and share our inspiration.
So come get cozy and let’s share our creativity! We will each feature our favorites in next week’s party!
Modern Glam’s Feature from Linky Party #2
I love this fun and festive Valentine’s Day mantel from Hello Central Avenue! How cute are is that letter board update?!
This week I was part of a fun Valentine’s Day blog hop and featured my Modern Valentine’s Day Front Porch Decorations. Don’t miss the mix and match guide to layering your doormats included in the post!
And if you missed it, check out this roundup I did of 8 Valentine’s Day Projects! All features of projects that YOU posted to our Friday Friends Parade!
Happy Happy Nester’s Feature From Linky Party #2
This is such a playful Valentine’s Day Breakfast Nook styling by Alma.
I thoroughly enjoyed decorating our living room for my Valentine’s Day Tour. Come over for a visit!
The Design Twin’s Feature from Linky Party #2
Heather from Beauty for Ashes transformed her kitchen with Peel & Stick Wallpaper with this easy DIY project!
This week we shared Julie’s room restyle, from home gym to teen bedroom/hangout, ” How to Make Decor Work for You | Balancing Beauty & Function”.
Now it’s time to see what you have been up to!
- Feel free to share any of your latest projects, as long as they are your projects!
- Please don’t link up Etsy shops, giveaways, link parties, etc.
- Link directly to a specific post, not your home page.
- Link up your projects! Please don’t share ideas you’ve already shared to Friday Friends Parade.
- By linking up, you’re giving us permission to feature your photos and project on our blogs and social media. Images will always be shared with proper credit and a link back.
- Don’t just link and run. Please visit at least 2 other links and spread the love.
LINKUP YOUR LATEST POST OR PROJECT HERE
To link up, scroll to the bottom and click the “Add Your Link” button below! Then follow the prompts to link up.
Let's connect! Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and subscribe to my emails for new posts sent straight to your inbox!