Tips and ideas for how to decorate your round table for Thanksgiving dinner. A beautiful yet simple Thanksgiving tablescape that is sure to inspire.
Organic Modern Thanksgiving Round Table Decor
We recently completed a large kitchen remodel and we swapped out our rectangular table with a large round table. I love the look and feel of the round table but it definitely has to be set and styled a little differently than our old rectangular one.
So, I thought I’d share with you this Thanksgiving Table and a few tips for how to decorate and set a round table for Thanksgiving or any holiday.
If you are looking for Thanksgiving table ideas, be sure to check out these posts from years past:
- How To Set A Thanksgiving Table (tips from a party planner)
- Simple Ideas For You Thanksgiving Table
- Farmhouse Thanksgiving Table Idea
- Simple Thanksgiving Table With White Pumpkins
- A Golden Thanksgiving Table With Foraged Centerpiece
- Blush and Rose Gold Thanksgiving Table
- Fall Dinner Party Tablescape
- Cozy Fall Tablescape
- Autumn Harvest Tablescape
Round Table Centerpiece Idea
Decorating a round table for Thanksgiving definitely calls for a different centerpiece idea. A long rectangular table looks great with a swag of greenery and some candlesticks, but a round table requires a bit more thinking outside the box.
You could place a pretty floral arrangement in the center of your table with some votives. But, I decided to do something different. I also wanted something that could be done ahead of time and not wilt like fresh flowers do.
I placed a square linen table swag in the middle of our round table and bunched it up a bit around the edges. Then, I gathered all the candlesticks and placed them in the center of the cloth. A mixture of brass and wood candlesticks with white candles feels eclectic yet simple.
I recently got these fluted glass hurricane sleeves and I love how they add interest, height and texture to the centerpiece. I knew they would be perfect on this Thanksgiving round table centerpiece. Finally, I clipped some olive branches from our olive tree out back as well as some red berries and tiny white pumpkins.
The result is simple, easy and chic. I’m thinking of leaving this up through the holidays as well!
How To Create This Thanksgiving Centerpiece
You can easily replicate this look. Follow these steps for an easy Thanksgiving Centerpiece that is perfect for a round table.
- Gather together your candlesticks. I used 15 candles, but depending on the size of your table you could use anywhere from 6-18. I also like the idea of mixing in some pillar candles too.
- Place a cream or neutral tablecloth, runner or swag in the center of your table. Bunch it up to make it feel organic and natural.
- Place the candles on the cloth making sure to vary the heights and types of candles.
- Finally, tuck some fresh greenery around the candles. I used olive, but eucalyptus, cedar or any greenery would look beautiful.
Thanksgiving Round Table Decor
Round tables are perfect for conversations and creating an intimate atmosphere. Once the centerpiece on the round table is set, all that’s left is the Thanksgiving place setting. I used these copper chargers, our turkey plates and a beautiful berry-hued napkin.
The leather napkin rings are so pretty and they add an organic modern feel to the otherwise traditional Thanksgiving place setting.
I hope you are inspired and have gathered some ideas for how to decorate your round table for Thanksgiving (or any occasion). Let me know what you think and if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by.
More Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
Fall DIY Decor Project Ideas | Today’s Creative Life
Late Fall Moody Tablescape | Craftberry Bush
Thanksgiving Tablescape 2023 | Rooms For Rent
How to Style and Set a Thanksgiving Table | The Tattered Pew
Effortless Thanksgiving Table Setting: Quick Tips for Last-Minute Hosts | She Gave It A Go
How to Make a Simple Pumpkin Floral Arrangement for Thanksgiving | Midwest Life and Style
How to create an organic modern Thanksgiving table setting | My Sweet Savannah
Thanksgiving Table with Mismatched Dishes | DIY Beautify
Fall Thanksgiving Table | Hallstrom Home
How to Decorate a Thanksgiving Table for a Crowd | Pasha is Home
Tips for an Easy Thanksgiving Tablescape | The Handmade Home
How to Decorate a Round Table for Thanksgiving | Modern Glam
Thanksgiving No-Carve Floral Pumpkin Centerpiece | Tatertots and Jello
Save This Pin For Later
Save this pin for later inspiration and ideas. Just click the red Pinterest logo in the upper left corner and save to your holiday or Thanksgiving board. Happy pinning!
- Easy Disco Ball Wreath For Christmas and New Year’s - November 15, 2023
- Pumpkin Pie Whiskey Smash Cocktail - October 26, 2023
- How To Decorate A Round Table For Thanksgiving - October 25, 2023