Minimalist Fall Decor ideas that will make your home feel cozy and take little effort!
Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas For Your Home
Fall is all about making our homes feel cozy and inviting. And minimalist decorating is all about repurposing, reusing and keeping things simple and uncluttered.
Here are some super simple and easy ideas that will help you make your home feel cozy for fall while still maintaining that minimalistic approach to decorating.
1. Add dried hydrangeas in vases, baskets or troughs.
Dried hydrangeas from the garden is one of my favorite ways to decorate for fall. Natural, free and so easy! Minimalist fall decor at it’s best is foraging in the garden and using what you have on hand and that doesn’t need to be stored at the end of the season.
2. Swap out your throw pillows
Here is a simple way to update your space for fall. Swap out your pillow covers with warm neutral versions and patterns. Buying new pillow covers in the same size as your other pillows will ensure you don’t have to keep a lot of extra decor on hand. Simply fold up the other pillow covers (or layer them up) and this is a simple and minimalist way to breathe new life into your room.
3. Add Candles
Candles instantly make your space feel cozy for fall. Be sure to check out my Favorite Best-Smelling Fall Candles. I have compiled a great list of my favorite candles that I burn all season long.
4. Use Dried or Preserved Branches
Another great minimalist and easy fall decor idea is to add dried or preserved branches to your home. Use a vase filled with fall leaves to bring those beautiful fall color indoors. See, I picked up these preserved flowers and branches at Terrain last year and I love that I can keep using them year after year.
5. Chunky Knit Throw Blankets
Gather up your chunky knit throw blankets for instant cozy vibes. Either corral them in a basket, on a ladder or over a chair. The texture makes it feel like fall and this is one decor item that everyone in my family always uses!
6. Use a Blanket Ladder
Speaking of blankets, a blanket ladder is a great piece that adds to your minimalist fall decor and is functional as well.
7. Use this hack to add fall art to your TV
If you have a smart TV, use THIS HACK to add fall art to your TV! Turn your television screen into a rotating slideshow of fall artwork with the click of a button.
8. Use Pumpkins For That True Fall Feeling
I love using pumpkins to add iconic fall vibes to my home. Fresh pumpkins are relatively inexpensive and you don’t have to store them when winter rolls around! Consider feeding them to livestock or deer when you are done with them. Here are some great ideas of How To Reuse Pumpkins.
More Fall Decor Ideas You Will Love
- Minimal Fall Porch Decor by Twelve on Main
- Simple Fall Decorating Ideas to Get Excited About by Pasha Is Home
- Fall Table Ideas For Your Dining Room by My 100 Year Old Home
- Four Simple Things to Refresh Your Home For Fall by Most Lovely Things
- Paper Wreath DIY by Happy Happy Nester
- Touches Of Fall by Craftberry Bush
- Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas by Inspiration For Moms
- Super Easy and Minimalist Fall Decor Ideas by Modern Glam
- Create Simple Fall Mantel Decor with 3 Unique Accessories by Robyn’s French Nest
- Minimalist Fall Decor by My Sweet Savannah
- Simple Fall Mantel Decor Ideas by The Happy Housie